Saturday, March 19, 2011

Congratulate Someone Is Expecting Baby

rated movies ... LaMirilla


a range rated movies ...
Originally uploaded by LaVisitaComunicacion
RANGE
the film where children cover their faces.
is clear that the cinema is in crisis and I think proof of this are the children who drag continuous releases not only the creatures, but adults must accompany them.
So the whole family went to see range ... which incidentally is the name of the town of Durango, but not here, but there in Mexico.
Friday afternoon, the creatures in no hurry to get up early and movies is cheaper over the weekend. That if the entrance serves as the BBK, 0.60 € for more than you charge per ticket. And without pretending to be a complaint but a suggestion .... How many more hurdles and obstacles set to go to a site, but will go discouraging people go to them.
But lack of encouragement and do different things to my family, not without, to theaters Zubiarte session we went to 19:30 pm The room is very busy, but filled and the feeling of seeing images on a large screen, I keep catching. The sound perhaps a little too, shock at various times, not only children but also parents.
The movie was amusing at times, but treating it in dark colors, and predicted that my daughters, we are going to convince a lot. Most stand well the first stakes of high-pitched sounds and unnecessarily excessive. The small opted to cover his face straight as he saw that much face covering over the sound was boring the ears, covering her even more. I cautious, looked at my wife and a children's story, screenplay clearly, we wondered whether this was a movie for all audiences. It was clear that, and I say the few times that I turn to see if the audience reaction was the same as that of my family. No doubt ... at times the film could have an interest and be entertaining, but when things could digest ... after a while came a situation of shots and shots that contributed nothing to the development or action. Here detecting a brilliance on the effects and the characterization of the "bugs" very good, but ... for all audiences?
not know the criteria used to classify films, but this movie has made me put in place to find and while I do not recommend for infants, perhaps someone might be interested.
disservice done if future consumers will cast film of the same with movies that are not geared for them, or issue, or .... VALUES. Rabia
gives me a little positive talk about the things I see, but I think if we were all a little more critical, but constructive, maybe things conan another direction. While we will be a throng of people we are where we are and perhaps there are places where not all want to be. Www.jabiercalle.com


Uploaded by LaVisitaComunicacion

0 comments:

Post a Comment