Friday, February 4, 2011

How Much Does Is Cost To Buy Ifinity

Carme Conesa in LaVisita with JabierCalle from Larruzz

Today after long I reencotraba with Carmen Conesa, Carmen, Carma pronounce. We friends of long ago and today I've noticed, the dimension that can have the word friend ... I realized right away that long that we had not seen each other, we have got the time and confidence right away. She continues to be an actress and I to question an interviewer that "professionally" But when the cameras are off the tone of the conversation has changed, and although last week he spoke by phone in advance some of our news. Much of the public
known in his role as an actress and I have discovered there is not anything new. A spectacular track that goes through all the land and over a high note.
Many are unaware of the Carmen who paints and soon we soprendera with a retrospective in Madrid. Carme is well to recall that, a study Fine Arts and his fondness for painting serves as therapy.
maintains a jazz band with which hosts concerts and other Big Band now with this version of English cinema songs to swing. Carme
is active, restless, beautiful, talented and ... mother, mother of a girl too, now that the picture shows me with his "Dira" I see more mothers, more people and less acting.
Carme I love the actress, but I like the Carme person, full of illusions Carme that share confidences and daily vicissitudes. But maybe, things like burning and I realized today while eating with her, is that however much time passes, we will remain friends. With it I can think aloud and today I saw that she too me. Carme Thanks for making me a hole in your life, thanks friend, here
www.jabiercalle.com em tens

0 comments:

Post a Comment