Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Avs Dvd Copy Multiple Copies

:: II Ciclomarcha - Carlos Sastre 2010::


We're back after the summer tour, on August 8 participate Josemi, Miguel and Sergio at the Second Ciclomarcha Carlos Sastre, like last year good time to finish this year before we a goal and not get wet bikes but the storm did not forgive.

Like the previous year highlight the good attention that showed us all Carlos Sastre on the day before the march, signing and posing us with our cameras, a good memory for everyone. Also noted the good organization, but only a lack of water in the provisioning and poor variety of food, otherwise very good.

In regard to our participation, we began the 3 together, I had a good feeling before I got there, the weeks before I was pretty good, but I could not avoid a strong stomach upset from the start to accompany me, I think that exceeds the previous day with dinner me and I paid dearly, I could hardly eat while driving and that caused me some cramping at the end pretty screwed, another year I could not enjoy 100% last year and this lack of preparation for my stomach.

brutal output, accelerated to the beginning of Navalacruz, things relax especially for me, Michael was here before us and then Josemi crown and waiting for my arrival at the first stop of the day, after the first supplies us regroup, here we present the occasion to take a photo with Carlos Sastre and did not lose the opportunity. We remain together until the ascent to the Barajas, started well with a good feeling seems my stomach settled a bit, but I could not eat anything, each Once again eaten arcades. On the descent we took a group from time to time we shot the three of us and we were together a good time at the fastest part of the march, many miles down fast, with a small port to the second supplies the day after Michael escaped from the front and Josemi and I continue alone, we reached the last port day, Alto de San Juan de la Nava, here my legs were cramping embarrassed with all the up and hot as hell, Josemi ahead without losing sight until the last kilometer of the climb, and from there to reach the goal in mind.

Miguel entered first with a time of 5 hours and 8 minutes us 20 minutes after 5 hours and 27 minutes. We have improved our participation last year, the important thing, get healthy and have a good goal weekend accompanied by the family, thanks for the entertainment and waiting. Anecdotally

weekend, damage to the van without more serious Josemi but altering the way back for them.

0 comments:

Post a Comment