Monday, December 3, 2007

Do You Get Pubes Before You Get Armpit Hair

That Choco !!!!! Gin Club Restaurant

say the North, we assemble it quite well in terms of fun is concerned.

I'm not saying other places do not, but there are things in the capital is very difficult to make.

I mean, my good friend Agus, lover of good cloth, had no better idea than setting up a place for snacks, take a snack or take a peak.

Place, Zarralleiro old and located in the Algalia of Abaixo, Santiago DC, has been acquired by Agus and a bunch of friends over. The guy goes and tells me by phone, which have been taken to a local zenith and meals, and I of course, the first thing that comes to my head, is a basement with 4 tables and 6 stools. Well, no !!!!! the place in question is an old restaurant, these people have taken as local social, with beer tap, the bar, its tables, its toilets, your hearth ... etc.

How wonderful!! and the old town of Santiago.

And I had to try, as best idea to do a good dinner, based on octopus stew and rice with sausage, all washed down with good red wine. We

you had to do, the two hand in hand in the kitchen, where if not for us, these people are going to Telepizza.

I love chocolate, drink a beer while I lay hold a 15 kg Parmesan or me that!

I hope that this Christmas, let cuchipandas few more.

Indeed, whoever wants to go and enjoy the place, you will need to request before a letter of recommendation, since access is restricted only to people of good (ha ha ha)

Agus, you are a fucking crack now We just need to assemble the bunk in the bottom, and no longer get out of there.

Regards, and experience the chocolate.

0 comments:

Post a Comment